- prevents rash in friction areas
- heals existing rash and reduces discomfort so you can keep surfing
- no mess applys direct to skin so you don't need to slick your hands
- resistant to water, sweat, heat, cold and wind
- durable stays on for up to 5hrs of use in the water
- fine grade pretolatum is friendly to wetsuits and skin
- made in NZ by Sticky Johnson
just say NO to rash
No More Rash is a 'rub on - rash gone' gel which both prevents and heals
the discomfort of raw skin that results from friction between your
wetsuit or boardshorts….including those unsightly and painful 'love
rash' looking patches you can get on your neck….
With No More Rash even if the rawness of rash or chafing has set in around the neck, under arms, chest or crotch area, it forms a lubricating barrier which eases the discomfort and also helps the rashed-up skin to heal.
No More Rash is resistant to water, sweat, heat, cold and wind - staying effective for up to 5hrs of use.
Packaged in a convenient 'deodorant' style applicator the gel applies direct to skin so no need to get it on your hands, and it won't spill through all your gear.
With No More Rash and surf when you want, for as long as you want, without an annoying rash to hold you back.
- as a preventative apply where rash has previously formed
- for existing rash apply directly to the affected area
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
** please note Curve are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and as a result anticipate shipping delays up to 1 week during this period. Express and 2Day shipping options will recommence on 31 July 2019. thanks for your understanding while we work through the move :) **
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙