Wetsuit Hanger Australia the Hangpro Slide Hanger is the best way to dry your wetsuit quickly, easily and without placing any stress on the shoulders of your wetsuit!
The Slide Hanger is not your typical wetsuit coat hanger. The Slide Hanger has been designed differently, to eliminate wetsuit shoulder wear and fatigue and significantly reduce overall fabric stress. The hanger slides into position, and the wetsuit drapes over the special circular/I-beam bar from the waist, eliminating shoulder wear and damage. The wetsuit dries fast; water only has to drip half as far!
- Designed to eliminate shoulder wear and fatigue and significantly reduce overall fabric stress
- Unique, open-end design makes hanging easy
- Slides into position at the waist
- The wetsuit drapes over the special 1 ½” circular/I-beam bar design, eliminating shoulder wear damage
- Dries fast; water only has to drip half as far
- Best choice for long term storage
- It's also used to hang dive gear, BC's, fishing vests, tactical vests, water sports vests, windsurfing gear and many other items
The SlideHanger™ is beautifully made in San Diego, California, USA of rugged recycled material.
Dry your wetsuit inside out first Don’t leave your wetsuit wet and dirty. Rinse it with fresh water and hang it to dry on a SlideHanger™. Don’t use a shoulder hanger. Dry your wetsuit inside out first. You should always, carefully peel your wetsuit off inside-out anyway. Once the inside is dry, turn the wetsuit right side out to finish drying. Store your wetsuit on the SlideHanger™ to reduce fabric stress. Don’t store your wetsuit on a shoulder hanger.
I own several expensive wetsuits. All manufacturers say not to hang them by the shoulders to dry. The SlideHanger is the answer. Perfect for home and on the road. These hangers are super heavy duty and are made in the good old USA. Good stuff Phil. Cheers
Thanks for the excellent hanger. It's really strong, not flimsy like regular hangers. I just scoop up my wetsuit after taking it off. Very cool!!! Amanda C.
Thanks for the great innovation. This hanger is the best thing going. Really simple to use. I hang my heavy dive suit on it as well as my lighter surf wetsuit. Thanks, Alex
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
** please note Curve are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and as a result anticipate shipping delays up to 1 week during this period. Express and 2Day shipping options will recommence on 31 July 2019. thanks for your understanding while we work through the move :) **
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙