Surfboard Wax Scraper Australia
- surfboard wax power scraper
- say goodbye to old scabby wax
- moulded ergonomic comfort grip handle
- beveled edge sharp enough to slice through wax, but wont damage your board
- 15cm / 6" tall and 9cm / 3.5" at widest point
- curved at one edge for easy rail cleaning
- available in blue, black, grey handle colours
wax off, wax off!
power through old scabby wax with minimum effort and the most comfortable handle ever
Excess wax buildup can affect the performance of your board by adding unnecessary weight. Also when wax gets old and dirty it scabs up and can actually become slippery, which, um....... is a bit kind of counter productive??. Either way, it's a good idea to remove and replace your wax on a regular basis.
Removing old wax can be a nuisance if done the wrong way. Avoid using metal implements which can remove the top layer of your board along with the wax, and don't ever use hot water or other heat unless you want a nice clean waxless board which is also de-laminated (even leaving your board uncovered in the sun can damage your board).
We recommend Sticky Johnson Wax Remover to remove the last remnants of wax, especially if you are cleaning your deck to apply a deck grip.
With the wax scraper the job of removing your old wax becomes simple, quick and easy, and the days of torturing your board (or yourself) with painful wax removal will be over.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙