Surfboard Wall Rack VERTICAL - Wooden Quad for 4 Surfboards by Pro Racks
So you just got off the water from a great day of surfing and it’s time to store your board. You don’t want your new baby to get dinged up in the corner when someone kicks it or the dog knocks it over. By using a surfboard wall mount rack you save space in the garage, basement, dorm room, or living room. Also, your surfboards will look impressive racked neatly on display.
The most efficient way to store your surfboards is on an armed surfboard wall mount that will cradle your surfboards between padded arms for a nice display. This style of rack is built for function, as you will be able to rack your surfboard with ease and have your baby off the surfboard wall rack and ready to go! There is plenty of distance between the arms to allow space for your fins as well.
Location of your wall mounted surfboard rack
You can hang your surfboard display rack just about anywhere, but the places we recommend are the garage, storage room, living room, basement, or dorm room. If you own a beach house you can mount your rack outside or in a garage or shed. Sometimes surfboards in the house just get in the way. If you have a really cool surfboard that you want to display as art you can mount your board in your surfboard wall rack in your bedroom or living room.
All wall mount racks from Pro Board Racks come with "easy-set" pre-drilled screw holes and dry wall screws. All you need to get your rack mounted on your wall is a screw driver! That’s it. Our surfboard wall mounts are sturdy but very light weight which makes mounting simple. Additionally, our screw holes are deep enough that you won’t even notice the screw once your rack is mounted on the wall with your surfboards.
- Solid construction.
- 16" arms are solid birch 3/4" inch thick with foam padding to protect your boards. 8" between arms for each surfboard.
- Comes with removable black end caps (not pictured)
- Routed finished edges
- 2 pre-drilled screw holes and mounting for easy hanging
- Dimensions: 3 Board = 27" wide, 4 Board = 35" wide
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙