Surfboard Wall Rack - Minimalist
Single Surfboard Wall Rack Minimalist Naked Surf Rack Australia
The Naked Surfboard rack Australia takes the minimalist approach when it comes to storing and displaying your board. The idea behind the Naked Surfboard rack is that your board is a work of art, so the rack shouldn't distract from its beauty. We like to say that the Naked Surf is "barely there" which means it covers as little of your board as possible while still securely holding your board in place. If you're looking for a lightweight, affordable, and non-intrusive way to show off your favorite board then the Naked Surf is an excellent option.
While aesthetically minimalistic, the Naked Surf does not sacrifice structural integrity. The Naked Surf rack arms are made from a single piece of Aluminum that have been custom cut and bent. Each rack arm has two pre-drilled holes that allow you to mount up to two screws in a single stud. The combination of all-Aluminum construction with the 2-screw mounting pattern makes the Naked Surf incredibly sturdy for its size and appropriate for shortboard or longboard use. Lining the inside of each rack arm is a thick piece of felt. This felt provides a soft place to rest your board and prevents any long term pressure point distortion on your board.
Even though the rack is mostly hidden when displaying your board, we have still gone the extra mile to make what little that does show look awesome.
Looking for the same minimalist design to store and display a SUP? Check out the Naked SUP Rack!
Have a board with a lot of rocker (maybe a performance longboard)? Consider that this rack extends 6.5" from the wall, meaning your surfboard could be forced to rest nearly vertical up and down to fit, or you may have to optimize how far apart the rack arms are mounted. For a rack with a similar design and look, but that extends further from the wall and easily accommodates more rocker, check out the Naked SUP Rack.
- 100% Aluminum - sturdy and never rusts!
- Minimalist design shows off board and not rack
- Soft felt padding to protect your board's rails
- Strong enough to hold shortboards or longboards
- Wood screws and drywall anchors included
- Supports boards up to 30lb (13.5kg)
- Made in the USA!
- 6.5" long
- 3" along wall
- 2.5" wide
- 1.25" lip
- 3/16" mounting holes
- Aluminum construction
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
** please note Curve are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and as a result anticipate shipping delays up to 1 week during this period. Express and 2Day shipping options will recommence on 31 July 2019. thanks for your understanding while we work through the move :) **
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙