Surfboard Wall Rack Quad Wooden Birch Australia
The Exhibitor surfboard wall rack is a heavy duty rack for all of your gear to rest when you’re not out on the water. Tested to support up to 55kg. It also comes with two accessories hooks at the bottom for hold wetsuits, towels, helmets, gloves or any other gear you have.
This surfboard wall rack works just as well for shortboards as it does longboards. Additionally, this rack is also great for other boards you may have too. It’s awesome for snowboards, longboard skateboards, or even wakeboards.
The Exhibitor wall rack has a really cool feature – its unique wall mounting system. Each rack arm is actually “hooked” into a cross support bar and allows it to independently move around. What this means for you is that mounting the rack is super easy and forgiving. For instance, say you mounted a surfboard rack permanently on the wall, then went to put your boards in place but then found that you mounted the arms too close together. With a normal rack, you would have to undo all the work you did and live with the old holes in your wall. With this rack's mounting system, you can simply move the arms apart to your desired distance!
- Store 4x shortboards, longboards, snowboards, skis, skateboards or wakeboards - in style!
- Precision cut, beautiful Baltic Birch construction
- Convenient accessories hooks for wetsuits, helmets, gloves, etc
- Once base is installed, mounting arms can be set at any width, with no tools
- Baltic birch plywood, cross-banded layering, void-free core
- Solid construction. Can hold up to 55kgs
- Made in Colorado
- Ships Free anywhere in Australia!
4 Levels: 145cm [58″] top to bottom, 40cm [16″ arms]
note photos show 3 levels, but this listing is for 4 levels only
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙