Surfboard Coffin Bag - the Wingman Travel Multi Cover Australia 3-4 surfboard bag [un-wheeled]
The Wingman multi travel bag is ready to securely pack your quiver into a 10mm padded coffin of protection, ensuring your boards arrive safe and unscathed.
Packed with features this bag is fully detailed with external compression straps, handles, shoulder strap, internal board straps, and storage pockets. Travel is about reliability, and no corners have been cut in keeping this bag top of the pile with considered design and quality components - premium YKK corrosion-proof zippers, plus Duraflex and YKK buckles are used as standard through-out.
External fabric is premium reflective Aluminium alloy which along with being super durable also resists heat - great peace of mind for when your board gets left out of reach on a baking tropical tarmac! 10mm protective foam core is sandwiched between a durable inner tarpee lining for maximum performance.
3x padded dividers are adjustable and secure into place via velcro, keeping boards nicely separated.
2x internal storage pockets - mesh side pocket + stealth nose pocket
Wingman has been designed to always be there for you when you need a reliable board caddy. Keeping you light on your feet with maximum protection and minimal weight - the absence of wheels saves you a couple of kg in weight - all you need is a strong shoulder to get to the nearest airport cart knowing that your boards are safe n sound in a premium heat reflective bag.
available in 3-4 board size
- Durable and hardwearing Aluminium Alloy exterior
- Metallic silver reflects heat to keep your boards cooler when exposed to sunlight
- Shock absorbing 10mm protective foam core
- Tarpee white inner is durable, wax resistant, and wipes clean
- Premium YKK anti-corrosion big tooth zippers - guaranteed not to corrode or rust
- Weight conscious construction with no metal components to rust or corrode
- Shoulder Strap double adjustable, ultra padded, removable with premium YKK clips
- Side grab handle
- External compression straps with premium Duraflex buckles to synch your bag tight
- Internal compression straps hold your boards in place
- Internal foam dividers keep boards separated, and are easily adjustable via velcro connection to the bag. customise for your quiver
- 2x internal storage pockets - mesh side pocket + stealth nose pocket
- Capacity 3-4 Surfboards
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
Australia delivery addresses qualify for FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 5Day ships in 5 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 5 day delivery arrives by end of day Tuesday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙