SUP Surfboard & Kayak Adjustable Multi Ceiling Rack - store your entire fleet from the ceiling!
Is your collection of watercraft taking over your garage? The Hi-Port 2 Ceiling rack from Spire is your solution! Not only does it free up garage, boathouse or shed space by occupying the under utilised overhead space, but it will also handle a small fleet of boards. Double, triple, even quadruple SUPs or just about as many surfboards as you're willing to stack. The possible utility of this heavy duty steel rack is almost too long to describe...... but that wont stop us trying!!
- Pair of adjustable 2x-sided racks
- SUPs kayaks & surfboards to max 70kg [35kg max per side]
- 90 degree rotational base - attach perpendicular or parallel to rafters
- Choose between Large 25" and X-Large 30" wide padded support arms
- Extension post allows for board stacking to 18" [46cm] tall
- Gated pins for "no worry" mounting
- Patent pending design
Fits a wide range of collections
Removable arms in 2 size options: Choose between 25" [64cm] and 30" [75cm] removable arms length . This allows you to confidently place boards or wide fishing kayaks up to 36" [92cm] wide on each set of arms.
150 lb. capacity for large collections: Store up to 75 lbs [35kg] per side, plenty of support for your standard kayaks and enough to allow SUPs to be stacked.
Stackable board setup: Drop the center post to full extension and you'll have 18" [46cm] of height between ceiling and arms; plenty of room to stack multiple boards. Each of the 2 posts is individually mounted so board length won't be an issue, whether you have a 7' surfboard or 15' SUP.
Extension/retraction post minimizes space used: The center post can drop down to maximize storage (18" board/boat space from ceiling), or retract (10" [25cm] board/boat space from ceiling) to allow for greater clearance beneath the rack. Mounting holes at approximately 1" [2.5cm] intervals allow for your optimal setup. "Low bridge" clearance (maybe you want to park a car beneath the rack?) is approximately 12" [31cm] below the ceiling.
90 degree mounting rotation to use on any ceiling: This is a big one since kayaks and boards can be very long and garages have joists that only run in one direction. The Hi-Port 2 opens up new possibilities by allowing you to mount the rack with arms running either parallel or perpendicular to the ceiling rafters.
Removable, padded arms: If only using one side, allows the post to be mounted against a wall.
Heavy duty, steel construction:
Suitable for outdoor use: Coated steel components will hold up against the elements, so go ahead and mount under a deck or boathouse.
"No slip" padding: Full length arm padding won't slip or roll, but will grip your boards or kayaks.
Gated pins prevent accidental movement: Post pins lock in place with an integrated gate to fully secure the posts.
- Maximum board/kayak height = 18" [46cm]
- Maximum board/kayak width = 36" [92cm]
- Arm length = 25" [63cm] or 30" [75cm]
- Rack width with both arms attached = 52" [132cm] or 62" [158cm]
- 150 lb. capacity [70kg]
- Full length from ceiling = 12" - 20" [30cm - 51cm]
What's In The Box
- 2 sliding posts
- 4 padded, detachable arms
- 2 gated pins
- All mounting hardware
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
Australia delivery addresses qualify for FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 5Day ships in 5 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 5 day delivery arrives by end of day Tuesday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙