Longboard Fin Lock Australia - Surfboard & SUP Locking System SUP & Surfboard Security via fin box
Northcore surfboard locks are probably the best on the market in terms of cost, flexibility and quality of construction. There are two models - the "Lockjaw" Fin Box lock (this listing), and a Leash Plug lock.
The Lockjaw FIN BOX lock for longboards and SUPs provides security and more importantly peace of mind for longboarders and works with all boards fitted with standard fin boxes.*
The fin box lock construction is zinc alloy, supplied with a PVC plastic coated 6mm width, 2m length, galvanised steel marine cable lanyard, so it isn't going to rust. The steel marine cable is used in shipping and has a massive breaking strain, so its going to hold your board! A determined thief can and will steal almost anything, but this product is a major deterrent and will stop the opportunist from making off with your prized possession.
- Security for longboards
- Takes just 25-30 seconds to fit
- Shipping industry strength
- Will not rust
Price Includes: 1 complete Lockjaw plug security system, 2m lanyard and 40mm padlock with plastic base (to prevent dings).
*Please note that Lockjaw locks will not fit Bic boards or similar popouts which don't have standard fin systems
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
** please note Curve are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and as a result anticipate shipping delays up to 1 week during this period. Express and 2Day shipping options will recommence on 31 July 2019. thanks for your understanding while we work through the move :) **
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙