surfboard tail pad australia, surfboard deck grip, surfboard traction pad australia - Basic 1 Piece
- 1 piece surfboard deck grip
- black only
- 3M adhesive
- diamond square cut for super grip
- 25mm sloped tail kick
- 3mm arch bar
- super good value $29.95
This is a basic, solid, no-frills deck grip with 3M adhesive and diamond square cut traction for super good grip. Very understated in black - for those who let their surfing do the talking. If you think surfboards should be white and grips should be black, then this great value traction pad is your perfect match.
Limited stock, get in quick.
Protect your board and increase traction by applying deck grip as follows
- Make sure your board is 100% clean and dry from any wax, debris or moisture. Hint: use a Curve Power Wax Scraper to easily remove the bulk of your wax. Remove all remaining wax residue with an old rag, or rub in some fiberglass dust (ask your local shaper).
- Position rear edge of surfboard grip over back base of your rear fin – getting close to but not overlapping leash plug. For wider boards you may want to spread the grip side bars out (taking care not to overlap rails) and for narrower boards leave as a solid pad.
- Pencil an outline of desired traction pad position.
- Line up centre surfboard grip with centre surfboard stringer and apply slowly from bottom up, avoiding air bubbles.
- Line up surf grip side bars equally and apply. Leave the traction pad for at least 12 hours to fully dry.
- Your new grip is ready to rip!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙