- surfboard coffin cover for day use, priced from $110!
- same patented wrap design as overstayer - secures any size load whether large or small.
- multi storage - protect 1 board, 2 boards (1 w fins, 1 no fins) or 3 standard boards (no fins).
- 2 entry options: unfold for full side access or unzip tail for rear access.
- fits wider 'fish' style boards.
- 14x14 hard wearing silver tarpee
- 7mm waterproof shock absorbing foam core.
- 600D nose and tail reinforcement.
- reinforcement stitching in hi-stress areas.
- heat reflective nylon lined interior.
- big tooth #10 zip, reversed for extra zip protection.
- 4x grab handles for easy handling.
- 2x external pockets, 1x internal pocket.
- address label.
- less zips to break or corrode.
- weights: S 4.6LB / 2.1kg, M 4.85LB / 2.2kg, L 5.1LB / 2.3kg
With the same patented closure wrap as the overstayer, the superslim fits up to 3 boards and shares the same useful features such as full board access, internal and external pockets and opens as a ground sheet.
The compact design makes the superslim more convenient than standard coffins and takes up less room in storage. Constructed with silver tarpee and 7mm foam makes this the most affordable 1-3 board multibag you will find. Anywhere.
excludes sling and cleanzone compartment.
Superslim surfboard capacity is dictated by width of each individual board and total combined width of your quiver. For example total width capacity of the 6'6 Superslim is 60", therefore your quiver, plus any additional items that your wish to carry must total 60" or less in combined width.
Example of different board combinations (no fins):
- 2x Shortboard - 18.5" width each = 37"
1x Fish Board - 22" width each = 23"
Total combined width = 60"
2x Superwide Fish - 23" width each = 46"
Total combined width = 46"
|Board Type||Superslim 6'6, 7'0 & 7'6 no fins|
|Shortboard||1-3 Boards (max combined with 60")|
|Mini-mal / eggs / spoons / fish||1-2 Boards (max combined with 60")|
- close by first tightening cynches, then folding nose and tail ends under.
- carrying 2 or 3 boards:
- put largest board nose first and base down at bottom.
- add smaller boards nose first, base down.
- avoid sliding a board in under another board - this may cause damage from the nose of the sliding board.
- boards with fins are best on the bottom. If top board has fins place them on deck grip of bottom board to protect deck.
- when stacking boards use a towel or Curve sling to prevent wax transfer.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙