- surf backpack with in-built surfboard carrier
- 22l storage fits full wetsuit, towel and all the extra gear/food you need for a surf
- includes free detachable changebag for dry storage of wet gear
- chest plate is easily removable - for day pack use simply thread bottom straps direct to shoulder buckles
- 3 compartments including separate audio and valuables storage
- waist strap for extra support
- foam backpads for comfort and airflow
- includes boardbag carrier so you can hook-up and carry any boardbag with a centered carry handle
- use over any terrain including rough ground - no hands required
- optimise load shoulder to shoulder or chest to lumbar - via 4x independent adjustors
- designed to protect spine and muscles
- connect to Curve sling for a great lightweight way to carry surfboards
- 3D breathable fabric for moisture control.
- super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas.
- patented PVC reinforced breast plate design for support and comfort.
- corrosion resistant aluminium d-rings.
- bullet-proof connector hook
Ultimate surf backpack and board carrier
The ultimate surfing backpack has a huge 22 litres of storage, includes a free changebag and carries your board for you. What more could you want in a surf backpack!?
With 3 compartments, padded music holder, shock straps and 2x bottle holders theres plenty of room to pack everything including a couple of wetties, towel, rashies, fins, leashes, you name it. The changebag protects your wetsuit while you change and keeps it separate from dry items. And the 'no brain' boardbag connection allows you to carry your board in handsfree comfort over any type of terrain, including that peak down the beach and away from the crowd.
Also great for traveling, hands-free carry reduces the hassle of negotiating your surfboards through busy airports. And once you have checked in your boards the Fatboy is the perfect size to take on the plane as cabin luggage.
We're not kidding when we called this the ultimate surf backpack
What the experts say.....
Sarah Nelson, Waikato Times June 2004.
NB: Not to be used in conjunction with back complaints.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
** please note Curve are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and as a result anticipate shipping delays up to 1 week during this period. Express and 2Day shipping options will recommence on 31 July 2019. thanks for your understanding while we work through the move :) **
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙