• in-water surf backpack provides hydration while you surf or SUP, with included 2 litre bladder
• slimline storage also fits food, keys, sunblock, fins, waxcomb etc while keeping weight down
• backpack and bladder weigh just 650 grams
• streamline design customised for in surf use
• unique pat pending chest plate designed for ultimate support – eliminating movement while paddling, minimising resistance when duck diving.
• 4x independent strap adjustors for ultimate fit
• perforated design allows water flow
• 2 compartments including key fob, mesh pocket
• stash your surf socks when surfing tropical reefs
• one size fits all
• also features removable surfboard carry hook for simple hands-free boardbag carry when back on dry land
• patented PVC reinforced breast plate design for support and comfort
• corrosion resistant aluminium d-rings
• bullet-proof connector hook
• 3D breathable cushioned fabric for ultimate comfort
keep hydrated, ride longer
The waterman is a surf backpack designed to carry food and liquid for "in water use" - while surfing, SUP riding or Kite surfing:
SUP riding - the custom designed 'chest plate' positions the backpack on the upper part of your back to keep it comfortable and securely in place, while remaining entirely non-restrictive for arm paddle motions. Its amazing, but the chestplate holds the backpack in position eliminating any annoying sway or movement you get from standard camelbak style backpacks.
Surfing - the Waterman's chest plate combines with the streamlined 'limpet' profile to secure the backpack with minimal drag especially while duck-diving, and is hardly noticeable when paddling while on a surfboard.
Kite surfing - the backpack sits high enough to stay out of the way of your harness.
The Waterman has been designed to be big enough for storing basic essentials without weighing you down - in fact the empty backpack and bladder combined weigh only 650 grams.
Apart from having hydration available to you at all times, the bonus of having the Waterman backpack with you at all times on the water is the practicality of carrying spare essentials such as food, sunscreen or surf socks - and of course there is also the safety element of being able to carry a mobile phone or gps. Not to mention protecting your keys or valuables by not having to hide them on the beach.
A note on the importance of remaining hydrated while SUP riding: New research has highlighted some hard hitting facts against the fallacy that "because you are on the water - you don't need to drink water". To the contrary, the Waterman is becoming increasingly recognized as a revolutionary new tool for providing the "one litre of liquid per one hour of exertion" requirement - especially relevant while you SUP and your full body is exposed to the sun.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
** please note Curve are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and as a result anticipate shipping delays up to 1 week during this period. Express and 2Day shipping options will recommence on 31 July 2019. thanks for your understanding while we work through the move :) **
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙