SUP or Surfboard Horizontal Wall Mounted Storage Rack Australia
The SUP / Longboard Surfboard Horizontal Wall Rack is a super strong, HEAVY DUTY rack, that is purpose built to support extra large boards such as SUP and longboard surfboards.
90 Degree bend design holds boards horizontally. "L" shape design makes it easy to slide boards in and out, whether placed fin up or fin down. Great for high and hard to reach places.
Built from High-strength steel box tubing (5/8"x5/8") which is covered in quality cushioning foam, provides a safe and soft landing for your board. Sold in pairs.
FREE Australia Shipping!
- high quality foam cushioning to protect your board
- heavy duty steel box tubing construction
- vinyl end caps
- easy installation
- sold in Pairs
- arm extends approximately 2' (60cm) from the wall
- heavy-duty lag bolts included for secure installation
Tips for installation
Installation is easy just 4 bolts to screw into the wall, all parts included.
- always mount your rack to a sturdy surface, such as a wall stud.
- pre-drilling pilot holes will make screwing of lug bolts easier.
- included caps provide for a nice finished look to your rack, so you can secure your board safely, out of the way, and in style!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙