SUP Wall Rack - Naked Rack
Single SUP Metal Wall Rack Minimalist SUP Rack Australia by Curve
The Naked SUP Rack is the ultimate single wall rack for your Stand Up Paddle Board. It is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, with a minimalist approach, disappearing into the background and letting your SUP take the spotlight. Display and show off your SUP, not the rack! If you're looking for a lightweight, affordable, and non-intrusive way to show off your favourite paddleboard, then the Naked SUP is an excellent option.
* we are stoked to introduce our new price point! due to a new bulk buying agreement we have dropped the price from the old $69.95, for a saving of up to $20*
The Naked SUP rack looks minimalistic but the construction is rock solid to support your SUP.
The Naked SUP rack arms are made from a single piece of aluminum that have been custom cut and bent. Each rack arm has two pre-drilled holes that allow you to mount two screws in a single stud. The combination of all-aluminum construction with the 2-screw mounting pattern makes the Naked SUP incredibly sturdy for its size and appropriate for a majority of SUPs on the market. The rack arms have been "pre-bent" slightly above horizontal so when a heavy SUP is loaded the arms do not sink below parallel with the floor, a very secure design. Lining the inside of each rack arm is a thick piece of felt padding. This provides a soft place to rest your paddleboard and prevents any long term pressure point distortions.
The Naked SUP rack is offered in a sleek matte black powder coat finish that looks stylish and is very heavy duty. Even though the rack is mostly hidden when displaying your paddleboard, we have still gone the extra mile to ensure that what little does looks awesome!
- Minimalist design shows off SUP and not rack
- 100% aluminum - sturdy and never rusts!
- Soft felt padded interior to protect your SUP's rails
- Space to store your paddle
- Easy installation - mounting screws included
- Supports boards up to 50lb [22.5kg]
- Ships FREE anywhere in Australia
Recommended Paddleboard Sizing
SUPs come in many shapes and sizes so it is a challenge to have one rack that fits every SUP. Here are ideas of the sizes that the Naked SUP Rack can hold:
- Weight: Boards up to 50lbs [22.5kg]
- Width: Boards up to 36 inches wide
- Thickness: Boards up to 6 inches thick
- Length: Any (the rack arms are independent and can be mounted as far or as close together as needed to accommodate your SUP)
The Naked SUP works well with most inflatable SUPs. We know it can be a hassle to constantly inflate and deflate them.
The Naked SUP is NOT meant for touring boards, they have too wide of a hull and the geometry to lean the board back against the wall does not work.
The Naked SUP rack was a long time in development due to the size and weight of paddleboards. It is one thing to make a rack to hold a skateboard or short surfboard on the wall........but it is something entirely different to securely hold a 50lb SUP that is 12ft long! So a new strengthening rib was added to provide extra rigidity and strength.... while keeping the rack as low profile as possible.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙