SUP Wall Rack Triple STEEL Australia by Curve
Triple SUP Racks 3 Stand Up Paddle Board Wall Racks (pair)
Precision engineered from a multi stage anti corrosion process, this pair of Curve steel Triple SUP racks for 3 Stand up Paddle Boards are made from heavy duty steel tubing that has been powder coated and treated to provide excellent rust protection.
Store and protect your boards there is nothing worse than damaging boards while being stored in the garage where boards lying on the ground can be tripped over, or boards standing up against the wall can be knocked over. A garage ding is completely necessary!
Get organised Organise your stand up paddle boards and easily find the board you want with these quality Curve racks - finding the right board to match conditions has never been easier!
Super durable and super strong these racks will take a board that weighs 20kg no problem.
Protective Arms are surrounded in high density EVA cushioning foam to provide soft & secure storage for up to 3 SUP boards for years to come. You know you are giving your quiver the best protection - while also looking pretty damn fine!
Removable Arms this rack is designed for tight home storage spaces, and is equipped with removable arms. If you're not using the rack, you can pop the arms off with a simple push pin in seconds, saving you precious storage space.
Angled Arms arms are set on an upward 10 degree for extra secure storage of your boards. the slight angle also makes loading boards easier, and requires less space out from the wall.
Easy Installation ready to install right out of the box this rack is super easy to install and includes all mounting hardware for easy installation. Rack arms insert with a simple push pin, so assembly is a piece of cake.
Capacity Easily supports 3 standup paddle boards up to 20kg each with fins left on (plenty of space between levels)
Got 2 or 4 boards? Check out our Double and Quad SUP rack options...
- multi stage anti-corrosion process
- super strong & durable steel construction
- powder coated in black
- arms set at 10 degree incline to make boards extra secure and easy to load
- protective EVA foam padding for board protection
- easy installation - arms insert with a simple push pin
- set includes pair of two racks plus installation screws
- stores 3 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- arm length 68cm [27"], base height 66cm [26"], space between arms 30cm [12"]
- Curve 12 month guarantee
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 5Day ships in 5 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 5 day delivery arrives by end of day Tuesday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙