SUP Wall Rack Double Australia by Curve
Australia Double SUP Racks 2 Stand Up Paddle Board Wall Racks (pair).
Precision engineered from a multi stage anti corrosion process, this pair of Curve steel double SUP racks for 2 Stand up Paddle Boards are made from heavy duty steel tubing that has been powder coated and treated to provide excellent rust protection.
Store and protect your boards there is nothing worse than damaging boards while being stored in the garage where boards lying on the ground can be tripped over, or boards standing up against the wall can be knocked over. A garage ding is completely necessary!
Get organised Organise your stand up paddle boards and easily find the board you want with these quality Curve racks - finding the right board to match conditions has never been easier!
Super durable and super strong these racks will take a board that weighs 20kg no problem.
Protective arms are surrounded in high density EVA cushioning foam to provide soft & secure storage for up to 2 SUP boards for years to come. You know you are giving your quiver the best protection - while also looking pretty damn fine!
Removable arms.This rack is designed for tight home storage spaces, and is equipped with removable arms. If you're not using the rack, you can pop the arms off with a simple push pin in seconds, saving you precious storage space.
Easy installation Ready to install right out of the box this rack is super easy to install and includes all mounting hardware for easy installation. Rack arms insert with a simple push pin, so assembly is a piece of cake.
Capacity Easily supports 2 standup paddle boards up to 20kg each with fins left on (plenty of space between levels)
Got more than 2 boards? Add another double rack and you've got storage for 4 boards...
- multi stage anti-corrosion process
- super strong & durable steel construction
- powder coated in black
- protective EVA foam padding for board protection
- easy installation - arms insert with a simple push pin
- set includes pair of two racks plus installation screws
- stores 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- arm length 60cm, base height 53cm, space between arms 28cm (11")
- Curve 12 month guarantee
Ships FREE anywhere in Australia!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
** please note Curve are moving warehouse from 18 to 25 July 2019, and as a result anticipate shipping delays up to 1 week during this period. Express and 2Day shipping options will recommence on 31 July 2019. thanks for your understanding while we work through the move :) **
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙