Longboard or SUP Storage Rack - Angle by Calfin - Australia
The Calfin Stand Up Paddle Board Storage Rack / Longboard Surfboard Wall Rack is a super strong, heavy duty rack, that is purpose built to support extra large boards such as SUP and longboard surfboards.
ANGLE: The tight angle of the bend tucks boards into the wall, keeping stored boards out of the way and making for a great option where space is tight.
Built from High-strength steel box tubing (5/8"x5/8") which is covered in quality cushioning foam, provides a safe and soft landing for your board.
Sold in pairs.
FREE Australia Shipping!
- high quality foam cushioning to protect your board
- heavy duty steel box tubing construction
- vinyl end caps
- easy installation
- made in USA by Calfin
- sold in Pairs
- arm extends at approx. 45 degrees, 18 inches (45.7cm) from wall
- will fit even the largest and widest of SUPs with rails up to 6" thick max weight 50lbs (23kg)
- heavy-duty lag bolts included for secure installation
Tips for installation
Installation is easy just 4 bolts to screw into the wall, all parts included.
- check you have 2 racks, 4 bolts and end caps
- always mount your rack to a sturdy surface, such as a wall stud
- pre-drilling pilot holes will make screwing of lug bolts easier
- included caps provide for a nice finished look to your rack, so you can secure your board safely, out of the way, and in style!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙