SUP Car Racks / SUP Soft Rack Australia (pair) by Curve - the best Soft Rack system that connects your Stand Up Paddle Boards to your Car
- SUP soft racks feature super secure LOCKDOWN single loop system which cocoons around Stand Up Paddle Boards eliminating lift, slide and flutter
- 25mm foam padding protects vehicle roof
- *new* 25mm protective foam now extends to cocoon around SUP rails and prevent strap on rail damage!
- inside neoprene layer protects boards
- 3 connection options: thru-doors, loadbars or gutters/sills
- quick and easy to use with single tightening point
- easy board access via top load hook
- webbing doesn't run along roof reducing potential vibration damage
- fit 99% of roofed vehicles on the market
- constructed from 600D polycanvas, neoprene, 1" foam and quality metal components
- includes utility bag
- capacity: 1-2 SUP's
- you get one pair of softracks which is everything you need to attach your boards - you just need to supply the roof!
- operational information PDF (82KB)
Nothing holds your boards better
Mobilize your SUP boards with the strongest, simplest and most protective soft racks you can buy.
LOCKDOWN: The patented 'lockdown' system uses a single loop to cocoon around your SUP boards and down onto vehicle roof, eliminating SUPs lifting up and down or moving side to side, even in the most extreme conditions such as windblasts from oncoming trucks.
VEHICLE PROTECTION: 25mm foam padding provides a soft and protective layer of cushioning between SUP boards and your vehicle roof, with a soft inner neoprene lining for maximum board protection.
SUP BOARD & RAIL PROTECTION *new and improved SUP Rail protection* a great new feature, the 25mm foam padding between board and vehicle has been extended in length to now reach all the way around your board..... and beyond the RAILS! The 25mm foam barrier now cocoons all the way around your board like a protective padded cushion - and now also sits between your SUP boards rail and the webbing strap which pulls down tight on your board. This extra cushioning protects your board from direct contact with the straps that secure it by providing a padded buffer between your SUP rail at point of contact where the straps get pulled tight. Like no other softrack, the Lockdown SUP Softrack now also reduces wear, pressure and damage to your rails. Choose Lockdown for ultimate SUP board protection and sturdy attachment to the roof of your vehicle!
SIMPLICITY: Quick and simple to use with unique single tightening point
CAPACITY: 1-2 SUP boards
You need to get your equipment there in one piece so whatever you do, don't cut corners on your racks.
click here for the 5 star independent SUP Global review (note this review features the roof rail connection method, and they are using the surfboard softrack for a SUP board, which is why the padding comes up short)
click here for demonstration video of the system, as shown by the travelracks (same racks but without padded foam version)
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙