Stand Up Paddle Board Cover Travel - Australia, SUP Bags, SUP Board Bags, SUP Cover for Travel in Australia
Curve Stand Up Paddle Board Covers for travel have been designed to provide the very best protection for your SUP board. Thats why our specialty SUP Bags are equipped with a kick-ass combination of unique features, premium quality components and superior workmanship.
- super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas base
- heat reflective silver tarpee upper
- 10mm waterproof shock absorbing foam core
- extra handles for two person carry
- built in padded paddle holder
- padded double adjustable & detachable extra strong shoulder strap
- heat vents
- fin slot with velcro close
- YKK big tooth #10 zip
The Curve Stand Up Paddle Board cover has everything you need to protect your SUP and maximize handling, whilst at the same time catering for the extra gear that SUP boarding demands. The built-in paddle holder provides added paddle protection and frees your hands, so you are better equipped for the extra demands of big board carrying. Triple handles allow for one or two person carry. Integral air vents enable cool air circulation.
All components of this SUP case are top quality and designed to stand up to the full rigours of local and international travel.
Sizes (inside dimensions - to fit board of listed size)
- 9'0 (width x31" height x5")
- 9'6 (width x32" height x5")
- 10'0 (width x32" height x5")
- 10'6 (width x32" height x5")
- 11'0 (width x32" height x5")
- 11'6 (width x32" height x5")
- 12'0 (width x32" height x5")
- 12'6 (width x32" height x5")
- 14'0 (width x29" height x7")
Race / Touring SUP's 12'6 and shorter please note: if your board is a Race or Touring style board and is 12'6 or shorter, with a displacement hull (ie pointed kayak style nose shape) then please order the next size up*, as these boards take up extra room than a standard planing hull (round nose shape). eg if your Touring board is 10'6, please order the 11'0 size bag. for a 10'7 Touring board please order the 11'6 bag.
*does not apply for the 14' bag which is designed for race / touring boards
Today I received your board bag shipment in excellent condition. It is just the product I was needing for my SUP. OK, I'm stoked! John F, Florida USA
I am beyond thrilled with this sup travel bag. It's very well made and fits my board perfectly. Thank you for making such a great product. Paula W, Santa Barbara, CA, USA
As a miserable pom, I am not normally one to hand out complements but just wanted to drop you guys a line to say how stoked I am not just with the service you guys gave but the amazing product too. Absolutely stoked and I know where I will be coming when I need travel bags in the future
Good on you and all the best
Matt, Auckland, NZ
Dude, SUP board is in my new awesome CURVE 10'6'' bag in the bed of my truck as I type this email sitting on amy tailgate. Great product, super GREAT service, and I'm totally excited. I thank everyone at Curve and especially you Simon, all of y'all rock! I can now hit the coast and ride! Thanks again, Jared, Houston, Texas, USA
I have a 12'6 YOLO and this bag is awesome! Pocket on the front for my fin & leash. Great handles and straps for easy carrying... I am 100% satisfied with this purchase! Plus has drain holes for any additional water that could get trapped as a bonus! Kelli T, Carolina Beach
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙