Zinc Sunscreen 50SPF Sun Block Australia by Sticky Johnson
SurfScreen was born from the struggle to find a Zinc that was capable of protecting us from the harmful Australasian Sun. We were sick of getting burnt and decided to do something about it.
We love making the most of our free time whether it be going surfing, fishing or simply getting active in the great outdoors. Continually exposing ourselves to harsh UV-Rays we needed a Zinc that we could rely on to protect us in our demanding high-performance activities. We worked on a formula that we could trust to protect our skin, along with having no nasties that could affect our precious natural environments.
After 10 years of development we can now proudly offer every outdoor enthusiast a Zinc that we know will keep you protected when you need it most.
We are proud to offer you SurfScreen
In a tube of SurfScreen you will find a tinted non-greasy paste that is proven to be Broad spectrum SPF 50+ with 4 hours of water resistance. SurfScreen contains 97% natural physical sun filters: Titanium dioxide and Zinc Oxide. We incorporate a small percentage of Chemical sun filters (reef safe) to give SurfScreen its broad Spectrum, UVA/ UVB protection. We are combining the best of nature and human engineering to bring the best waterproof Zinc to the market.
Formulated by Chemists and Surfers with 50+ years’ experience developing zinc formulations in Australasia.
Surfscreen is a premium sunscreen specifically developed for ocean enthusiasts to provide the ultimate water-resistant zinc with a massive 50SPF!
Tested and developed with the world’s best sailors and surfers to outperform and outlast any other sunscreen on the market.
Highly concentrated 50ml tube of SurfScreen will last the average user over 12 months!
Skin toned SurfScreen contains 97% natural physical sun filters
- Reef Friendly
- Formulated with LANOLIN to moisturise and protect
- PABA Free
- Oxybenzone Free
- Paraben Free
- Octocrylene Free
- All claims have been clinically tested and approved by Dermatest Australia
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙