Sunscreen Australia Sun Block SPF 30+ Water Resistant 2 hours - Surfers Skin 40ml
the only thing harsher than the Aussie sun? the New Zealand sun - and Surfers Skin is designed, made and tested under the harshest and most damaging sun conditions you will find, in New Zealand
- Sunblock Sunscreen SPF 30+ Water Resistant 2 hours works just as well against the harsh Australia sun
- 2 hours water resistant - stay protected while you surf
- Non-greasy formulation – hands rub dry after application of cream
- Pleasant “coco-nilla” unisex fragrance
- Broad Spectrum
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Non migrating sweat stable formula – does not run into your eyes when you sweat
- Contains UMF 18+ Manuka Honey – benefits provided by UMF 18+ Manuka Honey: Antibacterial, anti-oxidant and skin conditioning (moisturizing)
- Contains Aloe Vera – helps supply oxygen to the skin cells, increasing the strength and synthesis of skin tissue, along with anti bacterial benefits
Surfersskin Ultra Performance water resistant Sunscreen SPF 30+ is specifically designed for those who enjoy extreme surf conditions. No matter how much you sweat, it’s non greasy, sweat resistant formula won’t run into your eyes, leaving you free to focus on what really matters – surfing the waves!
Surfers Skin is anti-UVA, anti-UVB and Broad Spectrum. This product has been designed specifically to give protection in the water for 2 hours. The skin is powerfully nourished and moisturised by award winning creams rich in world renowned Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera.
Paraben free, PABA free, and nanoparticle free Surfersskin powerfully nourishes your skin with moisturizing Aloe Vera and world-renowned UMF 18 Manuka Honey. Unique to New Zealand and touted for it’s remarkable anti-bacterial and antioxidant benefits, Manuka Honey fights free radicals and assists the body’s ability to hydrate while soothing and improving your skin.
The team at Surfersskin is dedicated to ensuring that people have access to quality skin protection when out in full view of the sun’s harmful rays. Backed by a team of serious international athletes, and general water enthusiasts Surfersskin is driven to educate this generation about the dangers of unprotected sun exposure, and how better to safeguard yourself, your mates, and your family for life. Melanoma is no laughing matter – we take it very seriously. This is why Surfersskin was born and that is why Surfersskin is a trusted brand.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 5Day ships in 5 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 5 day delivery arrives by end of day Tuesday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙