Stand Up Paddle Board Rack Australia - DOUBLE SUP Racks with PolySteel Base - by Surf Dogz
- wall storage for 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 61cm (24“) padded steel pegs with plastic end caps
- 51cm (20”) high density polyethylene (polysteel) base
- pegs are 3/4″ diameter galvanized steel tube (no PVC sprinkler pipe or wooden dowels here!)
- spaced at 10″ on center (tilted up 10 degrees)
- fully assembled with mounting hardware and instructions (1/4” hex head lag screws – not just wood screws)
- weight 4.5kg (10lb)
- hand crafted in Huntington Beach, USA
- Ships FREE anywhere in Australia!
THE HUNDRED POUND BOARD TEST
Each type of Surfdogz wall rack (Surfboard and SUP) is load tested with fifty pounds (22.5kg) of down force, on a single peg, twelve inches out from the base. This is the equivalent of a one hundred pound (45kg) surfboard at rest on the rack set. In all tests, deflection of the rack peg was insignificant with no permanent deformation or damage to the peg/base connection point. We don’t recommend trying this on any other brand of rack!
Q: How strong are Surfdogz Racks?
A: Our racks, both wood and polysteel (HDPE) base, are designed to support even the heaviest long boards and paddleboards. They match or surpass even the expensive metal racks on the market, and our racks will not rust or corrode.
Q: Which is better, Surfdogz wood or polysteel base?
A: Strength wise, they are comparable. Poplar has a warm oak stain finish, where polysteel (black) has a sleek, modern look, and has the advantage of being weather-proof. (HDPE racks are supplied with hot-dip galvanized fasteners, which will resist corrosion and rust for many years)
Q: How far apart should the racks be spaced?
A: We recommend skipping one wall stud (usually spaced at 16”) so that the racks end up 32” apart. This is just right for long or short boards.
Q: Why are there so many mounting screws on the polysteel (HDPE) racks?
A: In tests, the HDPE rack pegs tended to sag slightly under heavy load. The rack was not damaged, and returned to its original position when the load was removed.
By positioning a mounting bolt just above each peg this problem has been completely eliminated.
Q: What is HDPE?
A: High Density Polyethylene is a recycled thermo-plastic material made from reprocessed polyethylene containers, such as milk bottles. It is an extremely strong and heavy structural material that is impervious to moisture. It contains no organic fillers, like wood chips, as do cheaper “plastic lumber” materials. California uses HDPE to construct picnic benches at state beaches and parks.
As a family business with roots in the Huntington Beach, California surfing culture (reaching back to before World War II), Surfdogz have filled a niche in the board sports market for strong, reliable, and reasonably priced surfboard wall racks for over ten years. Four years ago they expanded their line to include SUP wall racks. Of course each rack is hand crafted in their own California shop.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at email@example.com or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙