Australia Triple Snowboard Rack Triple Ski Rack Storage Wall Rack for 3 Snowboards or 3 Skis
Triple Snowboard Rack is the perfect Australia snowboard storage rack for up to 3 snowboards or 3 ski sets.
Not only does it help you organize your house or garage but it also looks great while doing it!
- Stores skis and snowboards together in harmony
- Three layers give you plenty of room to store gear
- Lightweight and sturdy ABS plastic construction
- All mounting screws and drywall anchors included!
- Made in the USA
- maximum board storage with bindings is 2
The rack is made from lightweight molded plastic and is engineered to be both sturdy and lightweight. This horizontal storage wall rack is perfect to accommodate both skis and snowboards. The molded plastic design is very durable and can easily take the abuse of continued use. No place to store your skis and boards when you aren’t riding on the mountain? Get this wall rack! Great for displaying and storing your skis and snowboards out of harm’s way. Put this rack up in the garage, closet, mud room, or bedroom. It's super compact and can get a lot of gear stored in a small place.
This triple rack is also one of the most versatile racks around. Excellent for snowboards, skis, skateboards including longboard skateboards, it can also holds scooters, hockey sticks, tools and much more. Don't forget to hang your other gear - poles, gloves, helmets, pads and backpacks hang easily from the bottom rung or through the holes in the rack arms. Get your whole house or garage organized!
- Length = 41cm
- Each rung of the rack is 16cm long to hold your board – will hold most boards under 30cm wide
- 14cm spacing between rungs
- Width of base pieces that attach to the wall: 4cm
- Distance between top and bottom mounting holes on each arm: 27cm
- Holds up to 20kg of gear total
- Each order comes with 2 rack sides, 4 mounting screws, 4 drywall anchors, and instructions
- maximum board storage with bindings is 2
The design is an "I - beam" style, a very lightweight yet strong construction method used in many buildings. The rack storage surface is made with a slight angle which ensures the skateboards will not slip out and also provides a nice viewing angle. The area where the mounting screws affix the rack to the wall is nicely hidden and also has a thicker piece of plastic for extra support near the mounting area to make sure the screw heads don’t rip out. The design also lends itself neatly to being stacked on top of each other. It is very common for customer to order 2 or 3 of these racks and just stack them up to hold up to 9+ snowboards.
This rack is made of ABS plastic which is super strong and makes you think you could run your car over it and it would survive. With that kind of strength you know it will last for many years storing your skateboards.
Not only is the rack designed well it comes with well written and diagramed instruction to make sure you mount the rack properly. There is nothing worse than getting a rack and not knowing how to install it or mounting it improperly and risking damage to your skateboards.
As an added bonus this rack can hold many different types of boards from skateboards, scooters, razors, snowboards, skis, and many other things. You are sure to fill it up quick and most likely need a few to store all your gear.
We would say this rack is ideally suited for STORAGE of your snowboards - It is not a flashy or super stylish display rack, but if you are looking for an excellent functional snowboard storage rack at a killer price? YOU FOUND IT!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙