Snowboard Rack Australia the Cinch Snowboard Wall Mount
The Cinch is the most affordable, easy-to-use, and minimalistic snowboard wall mount on the market. Designed to be easy-to-install and easy-to-use, the Cinch is everything you need in a snowboard rack in an ultra-affordable package. At the core of the Cinch are the abrasion-resistant SBR rubber bumpers. These bumpers provide a sturdy and rigid way to secure your board in place, but are soft enough to be safe for your board's edges.
The Cinch is designed to hold your board vertically and flat up against the wall. This means it takes up practically no more space than your snowboard! You can store your snowboard with or without bindings attached. This means it is a great way to show off your board AND be a quick-access storage rack for your daily rider!
- Abrasion resistant rubber protects your board's edges
- Holds snowboards with or without bindings
- Minimalist rack designed to show off your board
- Easy installation - less than 5 minutes!
- Includes hardware and drywall anchors to hang 1 board
- (2) Specialized abrasion-resistant rubber bumpers (3/4" diameter x 1" tall each)
- (2) Drywall anchors
- (2) Drywall screws
- Installation instructions
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙