Overstayer Sleepmat - turn your surfboard bag into a bed!
- turn your surfboard bag into a clean comfy bed by adding the optional surfboard bag mattress
- bag opens flat as ground sheet for sitting, sleeping or tenting
- sleep mat connects to overstayer 'cleanzone' compartment via velcro tabs
- multi-purpose - provides extra protection for surfboards while stored inside the surfboard bag
sleep wherever you lay your boardbag
It's a cruel twist that the best waves are usually firing early as the sun comes up, but a morning surf often results in a stoke that lasts all day. A sleepmat means you can enjoy the freedom of having a bed wherever you lay your boardbag, so you can wake up with surf on your doorstep. If you've ever traveled through airports, camped at the beach or even just slept on the floor, you'll realize that a backup crash pad is genius. It stores inside the Curve Overstayer Boardbag cleanzone compartment which keeps it clean, dry and easy to access.
We recommend sleeping on the sleepmat while connected to the cleanzone of the surfboard bag, as you get the extra 10mm of padding of the bag.
Or if you want to sleep away from your bag, no problem! Simply remove the sleepmat by un-velcro'ing the two internal connection tabs which hold it in place inside the bag.
And get this - not only does the sleepmat provide you with a comfy nights sleep, but you when stored in the bag it provides a 25mm bonus of a extra foam protection for your surfboards. Pretty epic hey!?
- 1" (25mm) foam and 3D breathable fabric
- connects to Overstayer cleanzone via dual velcro tabs
- utilize boardbag padding on open cleanzone
- length 174cm (5'8 ) x width 47cm (18 ½")
- connect 2x sleepmats together using velcro tabs to sleep two
- extra 25mm (1") protection for surfboards
- one size fits all Curve Overstayer boardbags
- removable foam cores for machine wash
- folds in half for storage or a handy seat
- super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas
- 3D airmesh sleeping surface provides comfort and breathability
- removable 25mm (1") foam cores
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
Australia delivery addresses qualify for FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 5Day ships in 5 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 5 day delivery arrives by end of day Tuesday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙