Nice Rack Surfboard Wall Racks Australia - Horizontal Modular / Expandable Storage System by Nice Rack
- Surfboard Wall Rack System allows for storage of SURFBOARDS, SNOWBOARDS, KITEBOARDS or WAKEBOARDS in your garage, or home.
- a great way to free up floor space while at the same time providing efficient and easy to use storage for your boards, keeping them safe from dings and damage.
- Nice Rack is the only expandable rack system on the market.
- add extra surfboard racks to your existing Nice Rack with the simple connection method which makes it a 'snap'. Nice Racks are a patented two-piece modular design which lock together and maximize space while remaining stylish. Unlimited tier expansion means the only limit to the capacity of how many boards you store in your rack - is the height of your wall. Go up to 8 boards...... or more!
- top and bottom wall mount end caps complete the installation and give the Nice Rack a finished look.
- each rack is made of high quality 100% RECYCLED ABS Plastics - lightweight but also very strong.
- each arm and wall mount is covered with 1/4 inch thick medium density foam tape protecting boards from dings and scratches.
- the two piece system is designed to maximize strength, and is also relocatable so it can be easily moved to another wall.
- the Nice Rack system caters for surfboards under 11.5kg in weight. Stand-up paddle boards or longboards over 9' weighing more than 11.5kg are not recommended.
- Made in USA
- 1 week FREE shipping anywhere in AUSTRALIA!
So what's the best way to store your surfboard? The Nice Rack Modular Rack was developed to adapt to the amount of surfboards needing storage as you surf more waves and the number of surfboards in your quiver grows. The Nice Rack concept is simple - provide quality surfboard wall racks which are affordable, easy to install, and can be easily expanded by snapping together - so no matter how many surfboards you have - you can easily grow your racks to keep up with your surfboard collection.
While it sounds a simple concept, it is interesting to note that Nice Rack is the only expandable rack system on the market.
This means the Modular Surfboard Rack is the solution for storing your boards indoors and out. Whether you want to store your board in the garage, or display it proudly in your room, or even outside, this modular rack should be your go-to.
The Quad Rack holding four boards is not the limit - you can stack as many Nice Rack Modular Racks together as the height of your wall will alllow.
When you're ready to store and protect your quiver in a truly functional and expandable set-up, Nice Rack Modular Wall Racks are the way to go!
- each wall mount is 8.0 inches (20.3cm) long so you'll need 32 inches (81.2cm) of wall space to install the 4 set of racks, plus at least 8 to 10 inches (20.3cm - 25.4cm) above the top set of racks to allow enough space to place a board on the top rack.
when wall mounts are snapped together there is 7.5 inches (19cm) of space between the arms.
- supporting arms are16 inches (40.6cm) long and angle up at 22 degrees.
- each wall rack weighs 0.6kg
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
If you live in Australia you get FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
**please note only available option for Pre Christmas delivery is DHL 2Day shipping. details below**
- small item EXPRESS - order by end of day Sunday 22 December 2019 for $12 to $17 DHL Express Pre Christmas delivery [for West Australia and Northern Territories deadline is Thursday 19 December]
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 4Day ships in 4 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 4 day delivery arrives by end of day Monday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙