Stand Up Paddle Board Cover Australia, SUP Bags, SUP Cover
Boost Compact Travel Stand Up Paddle Board Bags by Curve sizes 7'6, 8'2, 8'10, 9'6, 10', 10'6, 11', 11'6
- compact style Stand Up Paddle Board Cover for wave riding style boards
- comes in standard and extra wide sizing, length 7'6 to 11'0
- MASSIVE 20mm boosted nose and tail foam zones!!
- super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas base
- heat reflective silver tarpee upper
- 7mm waterproof shock absorbing foam core
- central carry handle for lift assist
- padded double adjustable & detachable extra strong YKK shoulder strap
- fin slot with velcro close
- PK big tooth #10 nylon anti-corrosion zip
The Curve Boost SUP bags have been designed as a more compact option for traveling with nu-skool SUP boards that are typically shorter and optimised for wave riding.
Inspired by the hugely successful and practical Boost surfboard bag design, it seemed obvious that the SUP bag would also benefit by incorporating the massive padded 20mm nose and tail foam "Boost" zones. As the nose and tail are the more vulnerable areas on your board, that's where Boost gives the priority padding – where your board needs it most.
With the Boost SUP you get more nose and tail padding than any other bag on the market, providing a travel specification of board protection, while keeping the weight of your boardbag down.
Curve Boost SUP board bags have been designed to provide the very best protection for your SUP board equipped with a kick-ass combination of unique features, premium quality components and superior workmanship.
The Curve Boost SUP cover has everything you need to protect your SUP and maximize handling. The shorter end of the size range includes two different width options for each length of bag [up to 9'6], with the Standard 28/29" width option or the 32" Fish width option - which means you can get a great fit no matter what width your board.
All components of this bag are top quality and designed to stand up to the full rigours of local and international travel.
Sizes (inside dimensions - to fit board of listed size)
- 7'6 fish (width x32")
- 8'2 standard (width x28")
- 8'2 fish (width x32")
- 8'10 standard (width x29")
- 8'10 fish (width x32")
- 9'2 fish (width x32")
- 9'6 standard (width x29")
- 9'6 fish (width x32")
- 10'0 standard (width x32")
- 10'6 standard (width x32")
- 11'0 standard (width x32")
- 11'6 standard (width x32")
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30!
Australia delivery addresses qualify for FREE SHIPPING for any order product value over $30!
This includes everything even our entire boardbag range - Boost 20mm single travel surfboard bags, Superslim multi 1-2 day surfboard bags, Overstayer multi 1-3 travel surfboard bags, and SUP travel bags, all ship FREE.
Plus any product, or combination of products, valued at over $30 all ship for FREE.
Stoke on that !! 🤙🤙
Express options are also available, see below for details.
For any questions please email email@example.com for an immediate reply
Order Processing & Delivery
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping takes place on weekdays only, so orders received on a Friday will normally ship on a Monday.
- STANDARD Delivery times are up to 10 working days after order has been shipped (but may be much quicker).
- EXPRESS 5Day ships in 5 working days, day one counting as the day after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 5 day delivery arrives by end of day Tuesday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
- DHL 2Day [small and medium sized items only] ships in 2 working days, day one starts from up to 24 hours after your order is placed. eg order is placed 4pm Monday. Order ships Tuesday and 2 day delivery arrives by end of day Thursday. [orders received early in the day may ship same day]
For special delivery requirements, such as 2 Day shipping on larger items, please contact us for an immediate quote.
If you have any queries about the status or progress of your order, for a same day response simply reply to this email or, alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 21 746 369 [this is an international number, please be sure to dial the 64 country code] thanks 🤙🤙